Order Management Cloud FAQ
What are the major components of Oracle Order Management Cloud?
- Order Management
- Global Order Promising
- Oracle Business Intelligence
How is Oracle Order Management Cloud priced?
What are the benefits of using Oracle Order Management Cloud?
What are the functional capabilities of Oracle Order Management Cloud?
- Import, Create, Revise and Return Orders
- Import orders from other capture systems to support multi-channel
- Select products (standard, configured, services), price, view availability, and validate
- Manage order revisions and return orders
- Orchestrate Fulfillment
- Utilize flexible business rules for order enrichment, process selection, and routing
- Implement configurable fulfillment orchestration processes
- Integrate with other cloud or on-premises systems for fulfillment to support multi-channel
- Manage Exceptions
- Monitor orders for exceptions with configurable jeopardy conditions
- Automate change order management
What pre-integrated process flows are supported by Oracle Order Management Cloud?
- Drop ship
- Internal material transfer
Does Oracle Order Management Cloud support order-to-cash flows across non-Oracle capture and fulfillment systems?
Is Order Management Cloud integrated with Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) and Commerce?
What pricing capabilities are provided in Oracle Order Management Cloud?
- Calculates list price, net price, shipping, and tax based on pricing strategy
- Supports one or more charges for an order line (e.g. list price + installation fee)
- Prices standard items, configurable products, and services
- Integrates with Financials Cloud for derivation of tax charges
- Displays price breakdown and order totals in the configurable panel
- Allows the net price to be overridden on the order line; pricing guidelines control the amount by which the net price can be adjusted
What are the functional capabilities of Oracle Pricing Cloud?
How is Oracle Pricing Cloud licensed?
Can I access external data sources in Oracle Pricing Cloud?
How does Oracle Order Management Cloud work with Oracle Global Order Promising Cloud?
- Provides available/not available information as order lines are added (standard and configured products).
- Provides whether supply is available based on a user request date and ship method.
- Provides alternative supply options with what-if analysis to help resolve supply exceptions.
Will you do a side-by-side comparison of features for Oracle Order Management Cloud and Oracle's other order management solutions (PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite, and JD Edwards)?
What is coexistence and how does it work?
- Move corporate financials and indirect procurement to the cloud first, then order management, and lastly manufacturing and planning.
- Migrate one division at a time with the entire Cloud Suite—Financials, Order Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, and Planning—while leaving the rest of the business on the existing ERP.
Does coexistence work for third-party systems like SAP?
Will Oracle Order Management Cloud be offered in only one time zone, or will you have multiple locations for support?
What languages are supported in Oracle Order Management Cloud?
What reporting or Business Intelligence is available when running Oracle Order Management Cloud?
What options does Oracle Order Management Cloud provide to integrate data into and out of the platform?
Does Oracle provide any pre-integrated solutions?
How can I upgrade my existing cloud application to a new release?
Configurator Cloud FAQ
What are the major components of Oracle Configurator Cloud?
- A configurator modeling capability that uses constraint-based technology to develop a series of rules and options that define valid configurations for products
- A configurator runtime that can use these configurator models, or optionally a simpler definition based directly on the product structure, to present a dynamic user interface for the capture of the configuration selections on a quote or order
How is Oracle Configurator Cloud priced?
What are the benefits of using Oracle Configurator Cloud?
- Eliminate order errors and associated cost of order rework
- Automate the order-to-production process and reduce sales cycle times
- Match customer requirements to the best possible solution
- Guide customers to valid product configurations
- Enable users to quickly create, test, and release configuration models
What are the functional capabilities of Oracle Configurator Cloud?
- Template-driven user interface
- WYSIWYG user interface editor
- Transactional attributes to add item characteristics at runtime
- Intuitive development environment for management of configuration models
- Model testing, versioning, and release
- Underlying constraints-based configuration technology