What is Oracle Analytics Cloud?
Oracle Analytics Cloud empowers business analysts and consumers with modern, AI-powered, self-service analytics capabilities for data preparation, visualization, enterprise reporting, augmented analysis, and natural language processing/generation.
What services are included?
Oracle Analytics Cloud's comprehensive capabilities are packaged into two editions to make it easy to get what you need: Professional and Enterprise. Capabilities per edition are listed below.
- 40+ data sources including direct connectivity to SaaS, databases, big data and NoSQL, and generic ODBC/JDBC
- Unified catalog and search across all data
- Easy self-service data preparation and blending
- Fast, fluid self-service data discovery, visualization, and storyboarding
- Automatic visualization of insights and one-click advanced analytics
- Visualization via Synopsis, a free mobile app, and via Data Visualization for the desktop (for 50 users per OCPU)
- Easy what-if scenario modeling with Data Visualization and Microsoft Excel-based consumption
- Single source of truth for important enterprise data using a semantic layer
- Personalized search and visualization that provides responses customized to the user
- Drag-and-drop blending between self-service data and enterprise data
- Simple yet sophisticated data modeling to support enterprise business definitions and analysis
- Proactive, self-learning insights via a native mobile app, Day by Day
- Optimized connectivity to on-premises data warehouses using Remote Data Connector
- Self-service visualization on Oracle BI data models through lift and shift of OBI data models, reports, and dashboards to the cloud