Securely connect your data center to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Securely extend your on-premises network with a VPN connection between your data center and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
Fast and Secure
VPN for Compute Classic
Oracle’s Corente Cloud Services Exchange (Corente CSX) is a cloud-based software- defined networking (SDN) service that enables distributed enterprises to deliver trusted connectivity services to and from any location with less complexity, in significantly less time, and at a greatly reduced cost, when compared to more traditional approaches. The Corente Services Gateway (CSG) is a distributed virtual appliance located at the network edge that provides secure endpoints for virtual private networks over any IP networks with zero-touch installation. Available as a Service (VPNaaS) as well as complete self service deployment in the users account.
- VPN for Compute Classic offers two distinct solution options:
Deploying Oracle’s Corente Services VPN Gateway (CSG) in your on-premises data center
Leveraging your existing third party VPN software or hardware solution in your data center
- The On Premise VPN gateway (Oracle’s Corente Services Gateway or a third party device) connects to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure over a secure 256bit encrypted IPSec tunnel.
- Virtual Machines in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure communicate with your On Premise data center over this IPSec VPN tunnel
- Multiple gateways can be setup for redundancy, increased throughput and to connect multiple data centers to the cloud in a mesh network.
VPN for Dedicated Compute Classic
Networking Classic – Site to Site VPN is a secure, reliable, and cost-effective solution for expanding your private network. Enterprises can securely connect to Dedicated Compute Classic zone over IPSec tunnels as part of their virtual private network. Networking Classic – Site to Site VPN eliminates the need to invest in leased lines for more security and peace of mind. Available as a Service (VPNaaS) on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Dedicated Compute Classic in Regional Cloud.
- Data Encryption - Data between an enterprise’s data center and Oracle cloud uses 128-bit AES encryption.
- Configurable Preshared Key - Symmetric key encryption using a preshared key enhances security and overall performance. Customers can change the key anytime on their services page.
- Multiple Tunnels - Customers can set up multiple tunnels with the Compute Classic zone.
- Configurable Subnets - Customers can configure a range of IP addresses for compute instances.
- Built-In Redundancy - Customers can benefit from VPN devices configured as a cluster for high availability.
- Cloud Access - Instances can access other Oracle services in the cloud.
- Public IP Address - Customers can configure their public IP addresses so that data can traverse the Internet when applications want to access external websites or resources.