Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate Certification
The Architect Associate Certification validates deep understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services, and provides a competitive edge for industry professionals. This certification is available to all candidates.
- Certification Name: 1Z0-932 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate
- Target Audience: Designed for professionals responsible for designing infrastructure solutions using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services
- Platform: Available on Oracle University and delivered via Pearson VUE
- Exam Duration: 105 minutes
- Passing Score: 65%
- Exam Cost: $245*
- Stand out among your peers, establish industry credibility in cloud technology
- Validate your knowledge and skills to create solutions using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Share your capabilities with a digital badge for your online profiles
- Secure certification for a pathway to higher average salary
Path to Success
- Take the Foundations (Level 100) on-demand training courses, covering all core Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services. Practice what you learn with Level 100 hands-on labs.
- Review Oracle Cloud Infrastructure white papers, product documentation and blogs.
- Take the practice exam (Oracle Account required).
- (Optional) Take the Advanced (Level 200) on demand training, covering more advanced topics like policy language, networking best practices, and advanced configurations for High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
Certification Exam Registration Process
- Go to http://www.pearsonvue.com/oracle
- Click Sign In under Oracle on top right.
- Use your Pearson VUE account to log in.
- Click Proctored Exam.
- Type 1Z0-932: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate and click Go.
- Select how you want to take the exam and follow the prompts.