How does Oracle Sales Cloud fit into Oracle’s Customer Experience (CX) portfolio?
With prebuilt integrations you can:
- See a contact’s digital profile within Oracle Sales Cloud (Marketing Cloud integration).
- Manage the complete lead-to-opportunity-to-quote process on your tablet and laptop (CPQ Cloud integration).
- See service issues within the Oracle Sales Cloud customer 360 (Service Cloud integration).
- Navigate quickly from Oracle Sales Cloud’s Customer Center or opportunity records to Siebel quotes (Siebel integration).
Can I access Oracle Sales Cloud from my smartphone?
- The Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile app offers a robust smartphone solution that you can use to prepare for customer meetings, log calls, work critical opportunities, and update forecasts.
- The Oracle Sales Cloud Call Report app is a task-driven app that you can use to record key sales activities and update related opportunity data in one minute or less.
- Oracle Voice is a speech-driven mobile app that acts as your personal assistant, enabling you to quickly update and view information about your opportunities, contacts, notes and activities.
- Oracle Mobilytics provides sales executives with unprecedented, mobile business intelligence on sales opportunities, pipelines, forecasts, and sales team performance.
How does Oracle Sales Cloud improve sales rep productivity?
- Guided selling
- Product recommendations
- Sales productivity dashboards
- Efficient call reporting
How can Oracle Sales Cloud improve team communication?
- Share critical information
- See what has been updated on accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities
- Collaborate on and annotate shared documents
- Share reports, email, photos, videos, and recordings
- Recognize accomplishments and build momentum with the team
Can I customize Oracle Sales Cloud?
Does Oracle Sales Cloud integrate with my email application?
Does Oracle Sales Cloud have Partner Relationship Management (PRM) capabilities?
How does Oracle Sales Cloud help sales managers drive performance and increase sales?
- Compensation plan automation for cash and non-cash incentives
- Territory modeling with what-if analysis
- Top-down and bottom-up quota planning
- Sales performance dashboards with scorecards and leader boards
Does Oracle Sales Cloud offer solutions tailored for specific industries?
- High Tech and Manufacturing
- Financial Services – Retail Banking
- Consumer Goods – Retail Execution & Trade Promotion Management