What is Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud?
Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud is the most recent release of Oracle Analytics Cloud, the industry’s most comprehensive cloud analytics platform. Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud combines machine learning, AI, and service automation to create an autonomous analytics platform that breaks down barriers between people, places, data and systems, fundamentally changing the way you analyze, understand, and act on information.
From self-service visualization and data preparation to enterprise reporting and advanced analytics, to dynamic user-driven what-if modeling, to autonomous analytics that provide proactive insights, OAC provides everything you need to ask any question of any data, on any device, at any time – so you can get the value you expect from analytics.
What services are included?
Oracle Analytics Cloud's comprehensive capabilities are packaged into editions to make it easy to get what you need: Standard Edition, Data Lake Edition, and Enterprise Edition. Capabilities per edition are listed below.
- 40+ data sources including direct connectivity to SaaS, databases, big data and NoSQL, and generic ODBC/JDBC
- Unified catalog and search across all data
- Easy self-service data preparation and blending
- Fast, fluid self-service data discovery, visualization, and storyboarding
- Automatic visualization of insights and one-click advanced analytics
- Visualization via Synopsis mobile app and on the desktop (for 50 users per OCPU)
- Easy what-if scenario modeling with Data Visualization and Microsoft Excel-based consumption
- Seamless provisioning and management with Oracle Big Data Cloud
- Easy definition of data ingestion, preparation, transformation and persistence using Analytics Cloud Data Flows
- Data transformation at scale leveraging Apache Spark
- Connectivity to on-premises data lakes
- Sandboxing and partitions to external sources for Essbase
- Single source of truth for important enterprise data using a semantic layer
- Personalized search and visualization that provides responses customized to the user
- Drag-and-drop blending between self-service data and enterprise data
- Simple yet sophisticated data modeling to support enterprise business definitions and analysis
- Proactive, self-learning insights via a native mobile app, Day by Day
- Pixel-perfect reporting via BI Publisher in the cloud
- Optimized connectivity to on-premises data warehouses using Remote Data Connector
- Self-service visualization on OBI data models through lift and shift of OBI data models, reports, and dashboards to the cloud
How can you try Oracle Analytics Cloud?
You can also download Data Visualization Desktop free from the Oracle Technology Network.
You can also sign up for a free trial – please click the green Try for Free button at the top right of every page, then select Analytics.
How do you buy Oracle Analytics Cloud?
You can use Oracle Synopsis for free – download it to your phone from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Contact your account representative to understand which edition of Oracle Analytics Cloud is right for you and whether Pay As You Go or Monthly Flex makes the most sense for your budget.