Artificial Intelligence is available for purchase in addition to Oracle Engagement Cloud.
Partner Relationship Management and other subscription services are available as add-ons to the standard, enterprise, and premium service offerings. Some cloud offerings require a minimum number of users/quantities for purchase.
Oracle Engagement Cloud Industry edition offers prebuilt industry solutions. Contact your Oracle Sales team for more details.
The Essential User edition provides read access to reports and the ability to approve transactions and edit attachments, notes, comments, and activities for anyone outside of the sales organization.
For additional pricing information, contact us.
- Engagement Cloud requires a minimum of 10 licensed users.
- Customer 360 includes accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, notes, attachments, activities, interactions and tasks.
- Sales Foundation includes Oracle Social Network, coaching, forecasting, campaigns, assessments, automated assignment capabilities, and Outlook - PIM sync.
- Sales Analytics includes Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Enterprise for CRM Cloud Service and over 150 prebuilt reports.
- The Configuration and Customization Toolset includes one user license for every twenty licensed Oracle Engagement Cloud users.
- Customer Data Management includes Oracle Customer Hub and a Data Steward dashboard. Additional options include Oracle Data Quality and Data as a Service.
- Oracle Incentive Compensation includes the Mobile Commissions App for sales representatives.
- Chat requires purchase of Digital Customer Service.