Engagement Cloud Professional Edition
- CX-Sales Foundation2
- Oracle CX Enterprise Mobile
- Sales Analytics3
- Revenue Forecasting
- Sales and Service Product Catalog
- Service Request Management
- Mass Update for SRs
- Service Request Analytics
- Configuration and Customization Toolset4
- One Test Environment
Engagement Cloud Standard Edition
- Professional Edition
- Call Reports
- Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook
- Territory Management
- Customer Data Management5
- Knowledge Foundation
- Service Request Queue Management
- Email Management for Service
Engagement Cloud Enterprise Edition
- Standard Edition
- Unit Forecasting
- Oracle Mobilytics
- Mobile App Designer
- Incentive Compensation6
- Quota Management
- Oracle Sales Cloud for IBM Notes and Gmail
- Sales Predictor
- Content Sharing with Sales Lightbox
Engagement Cloud Industry Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- NEW! Additional Test Environment
- Whitespace Analysis
- Oracle Voice
- Enterprise Contracts
- Industry-Specific Data Model
- Industry-Specific User Interface
- Industry-Specific Process Flows
- Contract Renewals (COMS)
- Retail Execution/TPM (CG)
- Account Origination (FINS)
Partner Relationship Management and other subscription services are available as add-ons to the standard, enterprise, and premium service offerings. Some cloud offerings require a minimum number of users/quantities for purchase.
The Essential User edition provides read access to reports and the ability to approve transactions and edit attachments, notes, comments, and activities for anyone outside of the sales organization.
For additional pricing information, contact us.
- Engagement Cloud requires a minimum of 10 licensed users.
- CX-Sales Foundation includes accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, notes, attachments, activities, interactions, tasks, Oracle Social Network, sales coach, assessments, automated assignment capabilities, and Outlook - PIM sync.
- Sales Analytics includes Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Enterprise for CRM Cloud Service and over 150 prebuilt reports.
- The Configuration and Customization Toolset includes one user license for every twenty licensed Oracle Sales Cloud users.
- Customer Data Management includes Oracle Customer Hub and a Data Steward dashboard. Additional options include Oracle Data Quality and Data as a Service.
- Oracle Incentive Compensation includes the Mobile Commissions App for sales representatives.