Data Regions for Platform and Infrastructure Services
Guidelines for Selecting a Default Data Region
- To find out where an Oracle Cloud service is available, refer to the table below.
- From the list of data regions that provide your services, select the region closest to your Oracle Cloud users.
- Review the notes at the bottom of this page to see if your country has any restrictions or additional guidelines when selecting a data region.
- Free Oracle Cloud Promotion is only available in North America and EMEA data regions.
- Not Available
- Chicago - uscom-central-1a, and usgov-central-1a - HIPAA assessed zones. Refer to the HIPAA Assessed Universal Credits Rate Card Item List.
- Ashburn - uscom-east-1a, and usgov-east-1a - HIPAA assessed zones. Refer to the HIPAA Assessed Universal Credits Rate Card Item List.
- For China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam, pick North America as the Default Data Region.
- For India, Maldives, Pakistan, pick EMEA as the Default Data Region.
- When you select a default data region during sign-up or order activation, all data centers within the that region are available for your Oracle Cloud deployment.
- Service availability is subject to change and all service SKUs may not be available in all data regions.
- This page does not include Oracle Cloud Applications data regions.
- Tatebayashi, Japan is an independent data region, and it has region-specific provisioning controls.
- For Oracle CASB Cloud Service, pick North America or EMEA as the default data region.
- Services available in Other US or Other EMEA data regions are provisioned in third-party data centers, which are not managed by Oracle.